The Aesthetic Guide: “Improved Cryolipolysis Outcomes with Shockwave Therapy”
Z Wave by Zimmer MedizinSystems featured in the May/June 2023 issue of The Aesthetic Guide.
June 1, 2023
Scroll down to read the article in The Aesthetic Guide
A new article, “Improved Cryolipolysis Outcomes with Shockwave Therapy”, was published in the May/June, 2023 issue of The Aesthetic Guide. The article details why the Z Wave is a smart choice for those offering body contouring treatments. Dr. David Goldberg (Medical Director, Skin Laser & Surgery Specialists), Dr. Gordon Sasaki, (Plastic Surgeon, Sasaki Advanced Aesthetic Medical Center), and Dr. Mitchel Goldman (Dermatologist, Cosmetic Laser Dermatology) each speak about their experience with how the Z Wave improved their practices and gave them a competitive advantage. The consensus is that when Z Wave is used after Cryolipolysis (CoolSculpting®) and cosmetic surgeries like liposuction and abdominoplasty, the side effects are minimized, recovery is faster, the patient experience is more comfortable, and results are better and more consistent. All in all, The Aesthetic Guide says, “A practice can stand out by adding Z Wave by Zimmer MedizinSystems.”
See the article below to find out what else they have to say about the game-changing Z Wave device!
You may also read the article on page 18 of the May/June, 2023 issue of The Aesthetic Guide.
NOTABLE QUOTES FROM THIS ARTICLE:
“A practice can stand out by adding Z Wave® from Zimmer MedizinSystems (Irvine, Calif.) after cryolipolysis treatments for improved results, consistent outcomes and quicker patient recovery.” – The Aesthetic Guide Magazine
- “Cryolipolysis has become a very common procedure, so we stopped doing a lot of it because everybody else was doing it…However, when we added Z Wave to the treatment, we saw improved results and a better experience. Word eventually got out, especially through social media, giving our practice a competitive advantage. Whereas we were doing almost no cryolipolysis five years ago, it is once again one of our top treatments.” – Dr. David J. Goldberg
- “Cryolipolysis freezes the fat, which can look lumpy until the body removes it. Z Wave technology is low-intensity shockwave therapy that breaks up the fat by increasing metabolic activity and stimulating blood circulation, leading to quicker and more comfortable dissipation of the swelling due to cryolipolysis and of the fat itself.” – Dr. David J. Goldberg
- “Z Wave helps reduce the appearance and symptoms of acquired soft tissue distortion and successfully treats the side effects of cryolipolysis or liposuction.” – Dr. Gordon H. Sasaki
- “ After the fat is frozen, massaging with Z Wave helps break down the fat by destroying the fat cell membrane” – Dr. Mitchel Goldman
- “[Dr. Mitchel Goldman’s] practitioners find that Z Wave enhances the results of cryolipolysis, with less discomfort and a more consistent outcome than hand kneading the treatment area” – The Aesthetic Guide Magazine