Laser therapy – Achieve therapeutic success at the speed of light
Laser light therapy is widely used in various medical specialties.
Laser therapy introduces large quantities of high-intensity light into the tissue, stimulating sustained, temporary relief.
High-intensity, high-powered laser therapy is becoming increasingly essential.
Our systems set new standards in the field of laser therapy, emitting up to 25 W and equipped with the most modern technology.
- Up to 25 Watts of power – means faster treatments
- 3 wavelengths – opens up additional treatment possibilities
- Skin temperature measured during treatment – avoids undesired side effects
- Innovative laser applicator – eliminates foot pedal
- VAS scale for patient pain perception – measured before and after treatment